Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Maybe I can get good at this blogging thing. O.o

This is my second post this month; that's gotta be a record!! 

It's been a busy couple of weeks. When I look back, it doesn't seem like that much. But I have felt busier than it looks like I've been. •_•

Cameron turned four last Monday. Time has just flown by since we first heard he was coming. It's sad but so exciting that he is growing into an adorable little boy instead of a baby faced toddler. :( We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate and I tell you, I had more fun that night than I ever have there!! I enjoyed it so much. (Besides the giant robots.) I was planning on going to church Wednesday, but I fell asleep and didn't get ready on time. :|

Friday night, I went to see The Inspirations, The McKameys, and Archie Watkins & Smoky Mountain Reunion. I haven't seen them since April, so I was beyond overdue for a singing!  It was a lovely night, as always ^_^ 




It's always great when I get to catch up with them. :)

I spent Saturday night and Sunday night with Stephanie, Caleb, and a lot of Caleb's family playing games. It was super fun. :D
It's less than a month until they get married. It's a bittersweet feeling. :')