Thursday, July 16, 2015

• July 16, 2015 •

On this day last year, I blogged about how the past six years were some of the best, yet worst years of my life. 

It has now been seven years, and I'm glad to say that everything has changed.


As some of you know, it was about Andrew. We were kids when we met and we did a lot of childish things. We had a tumultuous past. (Don't get me wrong, it wasn't all bad.) But we've forgiven each other and Jesus has forgiven us. (Still so thankful that he received the Holy Ghost!!) I've gotten a friend who knows everything I went through, because he was there with me. I'm no longer angry towards the situation, nor do I have any involvement in drama. We just had a lot of growing up to do to get us where we are today and I'm glad that we did. {I'm not saying that we're mature either, cuz Jesus knows lolol}




I just want to thank God for how He has turned everything around and made it better than before. :) #7162015


*We're just friends in case anyone thought otherwise lolol*